- 2 cups of spinach
- 2 cups of pasta sauce
- 0.25 cup cashews
- Juice from 1/2 large lemon
- 0.33 cup nutritional yeast
- 1 tbs dried basil
- 1 tbs dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 0.25 tsp onion powder
- 2 tbs plant milk
- 1 tbs olive oil
- 0.75 container (16 oz ea.), Large Pasta Shells (25 shells)
- 1 block of firm tofu
- Soak cashews in hot water for 30 minutes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cook pasta according to box instructions
- Blend cashews with plant milk until smooth
- Add tofu, spices, oil, nutritional yeast, and lemon juice. Blend until smooth.
- Add cheese sauce to spinach and mix until evenly distributed.
- Pour 1 cup of pasta sauce into a baking dish, spread out evenly.
- Fill each pasta shell with a spoonful of the cheese and spinach mixture, adding each filled shell to the baking dish.
- Evenly pour remaining pasta sauce across the top of the shells. Scrape your cheese sauce container and add dollops across the top of the sauce.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until top cheese starts to golden.
- Top with garlic salt, pepper, and fresh herbs
- Serving Size: 5 shells
- Calories: 395
- Protein: 22g