- 1/4 large onion, diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, minced
- 3 medium carrots finely chopped
- 1 can of black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can of diced fire-roasted tomatoes
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 russet potato
- 3 cups of vegetable broth
- 1 cup of frozen or canned corn
- 1 tsp chili
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp coriander
- 1.5 tsp cumin
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Heat a large pot on the stove with a splash of water.
- Add onion and garlic and saute until fragrant, about 5 minutes
- Add all other ingredients to the pot and bring to a boil.
- Reduce to a simmer, add a lid, and cook for 30 minutes.
- Stir occasionally, adding more water if desired.
- Enjoy! Top with vegan sour cream, jalapenos, onions, or any of your other favorite chili toppings.
- Calories: 273
- Fat: .9g
- Carbohydrates: 54.3g
- Protein: 13.4g