- 1 cup of rolled oats
- 1/4 cup of sliced almonds
- 2 tbs of dried unsweetened coconut
- 1 red apple
- 2 tbs of maple syrup
- 1/8 tsp nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8th tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Line a baking sheet with a reusable silicon mat or parchment paper.
- Spread the mixture evenly across the sheet and put in the oven.
- Bake for 25 minutes, stirring at the halfway point. Add time as desired for your perfect level of crunch, stirring occasionally. For a crunchier granola, increase time to 40 minutes, stirring to prevent burning.