- 1/3 cup of cashews
- 1 1/2 cups of chopped cauliflower
- 1 tbs of sun-dried tomatoes (no oil)
- 4oz of Banza noodles or your favorite alternative
- 1 cup of chopped broccoli
- 3/4 cup almond milk
- Juice from 1/2 lemon
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 salt
- 1/4 cup nutritional yeast
- 1/4 tsp crushed red pepper
- Bring two pots of water to a boil.
- Prepare your pasta according to the provided instructions in one pot.
- In the other pot, add your cashews, cauliflower, and sun-dried tomatoes. Boil for ten minutes on medium heat and then strain the water out. Dump in your blender.
- Add 1/4 cup of water to the pot along with your broccoli or another favorite vegetable to include in the pasta. Cover and steam on medium-low heat for about 7 minutes or until bright but tender.
- To the blender, add the almond milk, lemon juice, garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, salt, nutritional yeast, and crushed red pepper.
- Blend until smooth. This will be a thick sauce. Add more almond milk to thin out if desired.
- Mix your pasta, broccoli, and sauce. Enjoy
- Calories: 405
- Sugar: 10g
- Sodium: 213mg
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 51g
- Fiber: 13g
- Protein: 26g
- Cholesterol: 0
Keywords: vegan, pasta, high-protein, dinner